FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW SHOULD I PREPARE FOR MY FIRST TREATMENT?
It's best to wear loose fitting, comfortable clothes for your first appointment, you're very welcome to bring shorts or other comfy clothing to change into, changing facilities can be found downstairs once inside the building. You'll be kept covered during treatment wherever possible with sheets and towels. We do ask that outdoor shoes are removed and left downstairs on the rack provided.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT FROM MY FIRST SESSION?
The first session will include a full consultation (essential for all new clients) where we can discuss all details relevant to your treatment plan (if you've received a 'new client' form from me please fill it out and bring it with you to save time). We will then discuss treatment options and get started!
HOW DO I BOOK?
Booking and payment is all done online (except for Rider Specific Assessments which are done directly) through my booking site haydentherapies.jezzam.com
Please select the 'New Client' option if you're not an existing client.
HOW DO I KNOW WHAT TREATMENT I NEED?
I suggest you look through my 'services' page to read about all the treatments I offer, if you're still unsure please feel free to contact me for guidance, don't forget that some treatments aren't recommended with certain medical conditions, so if in doubt ask your GP.
WHERE DO I GO ON ARRIVAL?
You'll be sent an email after booking with all the details you'll need to know, access to the clinic is very straightforward and parking is available a few feet from the door.
ARE YOU COVID SECURE?
All appropriate hygiene measures will be taken in clinic to do our best to keep everyone healthy, these measures include a full clean down between clients, the use of PPE where appropriate and social distancing in the waiting area. Masks for clients are optional but advisable in indoor areas.
CAN I BRING A CHAPERONE?
You are more than welcome to bring a chaperone if you feel it's appropriate, it will be your choice if your chaperone stays the entire length of your session.
WHAT IF I NEED TO CANCEL?
Hayden Therapies runs a 72hr cancellation policy so if you need to reschedule please get in touch as soon as possible to avoid a full cancellation fee. You can cancel your booking online through the booking website haydentherapies.jezzam.com
1. Hayden Therapies takes your privacy seriously. This policy covers the collection, processing and other use of personal data under the Data Protection Act 1998 (“DPA”) and the General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”).
2. For the purpose of the DPA and GDPR I am the data controller and any enquiry regarding the collection or processing of your data should be emailed to email@example.com
Information I collect
3. I will collect personal data directly provided to me by you, e.g. your name, e-mail address, home or work address and telephone number, and past medical history. This has been provided to me by you, therefore, with your consent.
4. Some treatments should not be performed under certain medical conditions, therefore, the information you provide to me should include all known medical conditions and all questions should be answered honestly. It is your responsibility to keep me updated as to any changes in your medical profile and there shall be no liability on Hayden Therapies part should you fail to do so.
5. Your payment information provided when you make a purchase through credit/debit card is not received or stored by me. That information is processed securely and privately by the third-party payment processors that we use. Hayden Therapies will not have access to that information at any time. I may share your personal data with our payment processors, but only for the purpose of completing the relevant payment transaction. Such payment processors are banned from using your personal data, except to provide these necessary payment services to me, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data and payment information.
Use of your information
6. I may hold and process personal data that you provide in accordance with the DPA and GDPR. The information that is collected and stored relating to you is primarily used to enable me to provide my services/advise to you.
7. In addition, I may use the information for the following purposes:
To notify you about any changes to our services, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect my service. I may contact you, where you have consented, to receive my blog via email.
Disclosure of your information
8. I may disclose your information to regulatory bodies to enable me to comply with the law and to assist fraud protection.
9. Please be assured that we do not reveal any information about identifiable individuals to my advertisers.
Controlling the use of your data
10. If you have given us consent to use your data for a particular purpose you can revoke or vary that consent at any time. If you do not want me to use your data or you wish to vary the consent that you have provided you can email using the information detailed in clause 2.
Where we store and transfer your data
11. As part of the services offered to you by Hayden Therapies, the information you provide may be transferred to and stored in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) as I use remote website server hosts to provide the clinic management software, website and some other aspects of the service, which may be based outside of the EEA, or use servers based outside of the EEA - this is generally the nature of data stored in “the Cloud”. It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for one of our suppliers, e.g. website server host, or work for me when temporarily outside of the EEA.
12.I do not use or disclose sensitive personal data, such as race, religion, or medical history, without your explicit consent. Therefore, I will process, disclose or share your personal data only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements. You have the right to opt out of us processing your personal data for marketing purposes by contacting me at kimhaydentherapies.com
13. The transmission of information via the internet or email is not completely secure. Although I will do my best to protect your personal data, I cannot guarantee the security of data, any such transmission is at your own risk. Once I have received any personal data, I will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third party links
15. You might find links to third party websites on my website. These websites should have their own privacy policies, which you should check. Ido not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as I have no control over them.
16. The DPA and GDPR give you the right to access information held about you by me at any point. Please contact by email if you wish to request confirmation of what personal information is held relating to you. You can email to kimhaydentherapies.com. There is no charge for requesting that we provide you with details of the personal data that I hold. I will provide this information within one month of your requesting the data.
17. You have the right to change the permissions that you have given us in relation to how I may use your data. You also have the right to request that I cease using your data or that I delete all personal data records that I hold relating to you. You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting me using the information detailed in clause 2.
Changes to this policy
18. I may update these policies to reflect changes to our services. Please regularly review these policies to be informed of how we are protecting your personal data.